Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The tooth fairy and hall passes...

Today when I was at Kingston's house we were watching a movie and she lost a tooth when she was chewing on ice.
I was sad because I want to lose a tooth too.
When Kingston tried to show me her tooth it made me sad because I haven't lost any teeth yet.
Kingston thought I was afraid of her so I said sorry because she thought I didn't want to marry her anymore because she lost her tooth. She was sad because she thought I was scared of her and didn't think she was pretty anymore and didn't want to marry her.
Mommie held my had so I could tell her I was sorry and I still want to marry her.
At school today I got in trouble for running in the hallway.
Miss Hill made me peg down on the class board.
Then I went to bed.
I also made a lego rocket ship today and Flynn played with the lego car I made him.

No comments:

Post a Comment